Fiskars / IsoCore Finishing Hammer M 16oz/13.5"
- Ideal for driving small nails into visible surfaces without damaging the surrounding area
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring up to 70% less shock and vibration than wood handles
- The forged, heat-treated steel head is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
2 in stock
Patented IsoCore technology reduces strike shock and vibration up to 70%, reducing muscle fatigue and joint pain.
Maximum performance with minimum strain
Great for adding trim, mounting cabinets or any detail work, this finishing hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by up to 70%. This powerful finishing hammer allows you to put the final touches on your project while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design to make every swing your best. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, whether you’re choking up for precision strikes or swinging with maximum force. A rip claw allows you to pull nails quickly and easily, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.
|Product article number||1020213|
|International Article Number (EAN)||6411501560001|
You May Also Like