For the purposes of understanding Hieno's Personal Data Protection Policy ("Policy"), capitalised terms used in this Policy shall have the following meanings:
Applicable Laws" means Malaysia's Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its subsidiary legislations and regulations as amended from time to time;
"Personal Information" means any data, whether true or not, which is (a) about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access and would include data in our records as may be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as "personal data" or "personal information" under any applicable Data Protection Laws.
"Platforms" means collectively Hieno's Social Media and Website, and any other websites or applications which we may own or operate from time to time;
"Social Media" means Hieno's pages and accounts on third-party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WeChat, LinkedIn and/or other Social Media platforms;
"Website" means Hieno's website accessed at the following address at www.hieno.store; and
"Hieno, we, us, or our" means Glasir Asgard Sdn Bhd and its direct affiliates.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Examples of the types of personal information we may collect include your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, birthday, network and device data, your shopping or browsing behaviours, facial image, voice recording (for customer service calls) and any other personally identifiable information which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us.
PAYMENT CARD DETAILS
USAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information about you to process your order and manage your account. Upon your approval for allowing us to send you marketing information, we may also contact you about special offers, events and other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our websites using cookies. Each time you use the site, we may also collect information including domain name/IP address, referring URL, browser, and platform, time of visit, pages visited and any searches performed. This information may be used to help us improve the performance of our website and for assessing the suitability of or requirements for certain services. We may monitor and record telephone conversations with you and use them for staff training, quality and security purposes.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with the following: other companies affiliated to Hieno.store and certain third parties who provide us with services. These group of companies and third parties will only use your information to provide these services or help us to improve our website or services. They will do so as our data processors and will handle your information on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions. These companies include but are not limited to email providers and analytical websites. Some of these third parties may be based outside Malaysia and your information may therefore be transferred and handled outside Malaysia; credit reference agencies and other similar companies, in order to carry out credit reference searches, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors, and we may also obtain information about you from such companies for these purposes; any companies or people that we might in the future sell our business or part of our business to. If you allow us to, we may share your information with other companies affiliated with Hieno.store for marketing purposes but we will not share your information with any third parties outside our group for their marketing purposes.
We would like to send you information about the products and services we offer which may interest you. If you have allowed us to send marketing information to you, you may opt out at any time. If you no longer want us to contact you for marketing purposes please unsubscribe to our newsletter (if any) or notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- saving the contents of your shopping basket as you proceed through the checkout process;
- remembering your account login details so you can see information relating to your orders and manage your account;
- recording the areas of our website that you have visited and for how long, as well as which products you viewed and purchased.
We use this information to help us improve our website so that it is easy to use and so we can improve the services we provide to our customers. It also helps us to recommend relevant products and offers on our website.
Cookies are 100% safe. Cookies do not harm your computer, they do not contain any information that itself could be used by others to identify you personally (although the information may be combined with other information to identify you in limited circumstances as described below in respect of performance cookies) and they do not contain any confidential information, such as your email address or payment details.
At Hieno.store the cookies we use fall into three different types:
- Strictly necessary cookies - Some cookies are strictly necessary to allow you to move about the website easily or to provide you with certain features you have requested, such as remembering your basket contents and identifying you as being logged onto the site.
- Performance Cookies - these collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies don't collect information that itself identifies a visitor, although they may collect the IP address of the device used to access the site and some of the information collected may be used in conjunction with other data you've provided on registration if it appears you may have had problems with the site or an order. All information collected is used to help us understand how our visitors use our website, what interests our users, and to measure how effective our pages are so that we can improve how we present our content to you. These cookies help to improve the performance of the website, providing a better experience for you.
- Functionality Cookies - these cookies are used to remember settings about choices you've made on the website such as the language preference you've chosen for the site and your marketing preferences and allow us to provide services you've asked to use and to improve your visit.
Some of the cookies used on our website are set by third-party organisations that we use for different services. For example, we use external analytics services by specialist suppliers and these suppliers may set cookies on our behalf in order to report back to us. We may also sometimes embed video or other content from websites such as YouTube and these sites may set their own cookies.
CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- clicking "Yes" on our Policy pop-up or any web form referring to this Policy on any of our online platforms,
- submitting your Personal Data to us when signing up for an account on the Website,
- browsing our Website, or
- ordering any of our products and services, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
We may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. You agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Policy as updated from time to time. We will endeavour to notify you by email or by notice on the Website of any material changes to the Policy.
REQUEST TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information, please inform us as follows:
- to withdraw consent from receiving SMS or WhatsApp promotions: please unsubscribe by following the steps provided in the promotional SMS or informing the Hotline number via WhatsApp
- to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails;
- to withdraw consent from receiving promotional material with your order package: please email to email@example.com.
Once we receive notification that you wish to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional materials or communications, it may take up to fifteen (15) working days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials or communications during this period.
If you withdraw your consent to receive marketing or promotional materials through a specific communication mode (e.g. SMS or WhatsApp), we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the products and services via other communication modes you have subscribed to (e.g. email).
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of any of your Personal Data in our possession or under our control by submitting a written request via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that, depending on the nature of the consent withdrawal, we may not be able to continue to provide you with some or all of our products or services. We will process such a request within a reasonable time from receiving notice from you of your withdrawal of consent. Once the processing is complete, we will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data, except to the extent we retain your Personal Data for compliance, regulatory or other legal purposes.
OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US