Fiskars / Norden Steel Frying Pan 28cm
- Inspired by Nordic nature and traditions
- 3-ply construction with aluminum core is optimized for even and efficient heating on all hobs
- The unique Thermium™ mineral treatment gives the frying pan natural non-stick properties and makes it easy to clean
- Fully ovenproof up to 240°C
- Made in Finland
2 in stock
Fiskars Norden premium stainless steel cookware features a rim-to-rim multiply construction that allows the entire surface of the dish to heat evenly. The aluminum core in between outer and inner stainless steel layers guarantees homogenous heating on all hobs. The thick, 3,5mm base distributes heat efficiently.
The unique Thermium™ mineral treatment gives the frying pan natural non-stick properties even in very high temperatures without compromising the all steel design of the product. This makes the Norden frying pan perfect for frying even the most delicate ingredients, and allows to bring out the rich flavors in your dish. Handle design minimizes heat transfer for more convenient use.
Fully ovenproof up to 240°C The Norden cookware design has been inspired by Nordic nature and traditions.
Made in Finland.
- Product article number: 1026905
- International Article Number (EAN): 6424002009344
- Width: 298mm
- Length: 515mm
- Height: 109mm
- Weight: 1900g
- Oven proof: 270°C
You May Also Like
Fiskars / Functional Form Carving Fork
Fiskars / Functional Form Sharpening Steel
Fiskars / Functional Form Knife Block
Fiskars / Functional Form Cutting Station Birchwood 4pcs
Fiskars / Royal Cook's Knife 15cm
Fiskars / Royal Cook's Knife 21cm
Fiskars / Royal Santoku Knife 17cm
Others Also Bought
Fiskars / Norden Large Cook's Knife
Fiskars / Norden Cast Iron Casserole 4L
Fiskars / Hard Face Casserole 5L/22cm with Lid, stainless steel