Fiskars / Norden Steel Saute Pan 26cm
- Inspired by Nordic nature and traditions
- 3-ply construction with aluminum core is optimized for even and efficient heating on all hobs
- The unique Thermium™ mineral treatment gives the sauté pan natural non-stick properties and makes it easy to clean
- Fully ovenproof up to 240°C
- Made in Finland
2 in stock
Fiskars Norden premium stainless steel cookware features a rim-to-rim multiply construction that allows the entire surface of the dish to heat evenly. The aluminum core in between outer and inner stainless steel layers guarantees homogenous heating on all hobs, the thick, 3,5mm base distributes heat efficiently.
The unique Thermium™ mineral treatment gives the sauté pan natural non-stick properties even in very high temperatures without compromising the all steel design of the product. This makes the Norden sauté pan perfect for frying even the most delicate ingredients, and allows to bring out the rich flavors in your dish.
The distinctive design of the lid is inspired by the Nordic cookware traditions and is comfortable to handle. Handle design minimizes heat transfer for more convenient use. Fully ovenproof up to 240°C.
Made in Finland.
- Product article number: 1026906
- International Article Number (EAN): 6424002009351
- Width: 280mm
- Length: 493mm
- Height: 122m
- Weight: 2320g
- Oven proof: 270°C