Fiskars / PowerGear™ X Anvil Pruner (L) PX93
- For heavy cutting of hard branches up to Ø 26 mm.
- Unique PowerGear™ mechanism makes cutting up to 3,5 times easier vs standard mechanisms.
- Light-weight and durable FiberComp construction and blades from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) with PTFE coated upper blade for ultimate performance.
- Conformed SoftGrip™ handles for optimum comfort and balance.
- Optimized for medium and large hand sizes.
Out of Stock
The anvil pruner is optimised for hard pruning and dead wood, for tasks where a clean cut is not crucial.
The ingenious PowerGear™ mechanism is complemented by sharp, quality steel blades and lightweight, durable FiberComp™ construction. The unique, rotating SoftGrip™ handle, combined with extra hard blades, ensures that the cutting is effortless and precise. The pruner blades are made from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) that ensures they stay sharp longer. All PowerGear™ X pruners can be used to cut branches up to 2 cm thick.
|PRODUCT ARTICLE NUMBER||1023629|
|INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE NUMBER (EAN)||6411501110138|
You May Also Like