Fiskars / PowerGear™ X Bypass Pruner (M) PX92
- For cutting of fresh branches up to Ø 20 mm.
- Unique PowerGear™ mechanism makes cutting up to 3,5 times easier vs standard mechanisms.
- Light-weight and durable FiberComp construction and blades from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) with PTFE coated upper blade for ultimate performance.
- Conformed SoftGrip™ handles for optimum comfort and balance.
- Optimized for small and medium hand sizes.
5 in stock
These bypass pruners are suitable for fresh wood and regular pruning. The lower blade of the PowerGear™ X bypass pruners enables a precise cut at the right distance from the tree trunk for the best possible result.
The ingenious PowerGear™ mechanism is complemented by sharp, quality steel blades and lightweight, durable FiberComp™ construction. The unique, rotating SoftGrip™ handle, combined with extra hard blades, ensures that the cutting is effortless and precise. The pruner blades are made from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) that ensures they stay sharp longer. All PowerGear™ X pruners can be used to cut branches up to 2 cm thick.
|PRODUCT ARTICLE NUMBER||1023630|
|INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE NUMBER (EAN)||6411501110145|
You May Also Like