Fiskars / Splitting Axe (M) X17
- For medium size logs with diameter of less than 20cm
- Handy axe size especially for splitting smaller quantities of fresh wood or occasional use
- Special blade geometry and finish complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance
- Ultralight and durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue and makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- New optimal anti-shock 3D surface and hooked end of the handle ensures a comfortable, firm grip preventing the shaft from slipping out of the hand
- Comes with a plastic sheath for easy carrying and storage
1 in stock
Fiskars next generation splitting axes are a true evolution of craftsmanship −purpose-designed for one strike splits of even the thickest logs. The special blade geometry and finish is complemented by a light sturdy shaft and perfect balance. The Splitting Axe features a unique cutting edge that easily slices into the wood, which the thick axe blade then pushes apart. Pick your size according to the task at hand.
Splitting Axe M X17 is a handy axe size especially for splitting smaller quantities of fresh wood or occasional use. The axe comes with a plastic sheath for easy carrying and storage.
|Product article number||1015641|
|International Article Number (EAN)||6411501224637|